2 Years Anniversary

December 01, 2012

Happy 2 Years Anniversary Boyfriend! 



From FB: "It's been the best 2 years of my life, even though you've been away for 1/4 of this year, you made me stronger by believing in myself. Thanks for being oh-so-happy everyday, radiating this happiness into my life, and for bringing me around the world (asia mostly), experiencing life with you."

Even though you aren't here this special day...

Yes, it's been 2 years, the best 2 years of my life, also the most 幸福 2 years of my life! I've been given the best by my boyfriend, showered with the most affection, and waited the most in two years. Even though through a quarter of this year that I spent waiting for the boyfriend's arrival back in Singapore after his trainings, I still feel loved, and more, stronger. Because deep down I know we're strong enough to be apart from each other, without forgetting each other, not even for a minute.

One day when I feel like (or if people ask me to..), I'd share our story to the world.

It's been a long and tough journey before we actually got together, but everything we've been through, at this moment, we know its all worth while. We might never have been together if not for those years, we might not be as happy as we are now. And I'm glad we've made it this far.

2 years, and counting (for this lifetime, and next).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on