Thailand in SG

November 30, 2012


To make it up to you (whoever you are who reads my blog), I'll share with you some awesome food place!

To have a true blue taste of Thailand in Singapore, Golden Mile Complex. The place where you can get this bowl of comfort food, thai boat noodle. It's $4 for this small bowl of beef glass noodles, and $1.50 for a cup of thai ice milk tea.

Taste: 10/10 (DAMN LEGIT!!!)
Price: 7/10

It's expensive if you want to compare to getting it in Thailand, but considerably cheap as compared to other places in Singapore. Also, I find that it's the best place you can get real Thai food, without compromising its taste.

Share with me, and tell me where you think has better Thai food, I'll try it, and tell you my point of view! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on