Burgundy Killers

December 02, 2012



Bought this pair of pretty burgundy heels from Aldo the weekend before the boyfriend flew off to Taiwan.

Height of Heels: 5 inch
Height of Platform: 1.5 inch

It's my very first pair of ultra high stilettos (killer heels), yet, the most comfortable heels I've bought (aside from wedges from Korea). Lovely Aldo was having sales at the right time, and I managed to get this pair of heels at a steal of $112. It initially was already on a 30% sales (I think...) and by buying one more pair of shoes, I managed to get another 10% off the heels!

My sweetest boyfriend paid for this pair of heels, just because he said he wanted me to look pretty at his sister's wedding.

I found another pair of REALLY pretty burgundy heels at PULL & BEAR, bugis+ outlet, but I couldn't get that pair just because I had small feet. What an unfair world isn't it?. But I'm happy that I finally found such a comfortable and pretty pair of burgundy heels.

And don't you just love Singapore because of all the sales we get throughout the year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on