2 week long holiday

April 16, 2013

Amidst my busy schedule, I booked a holiday for boyfriend and myself. In fact, a 2 week long holiday to two different destinations!



1st destination: 29th June 2013, Taipei (Scoot)
2nd destination: 9th July 2013, Koh Samui (Thai Airway)

As you can see, the Taipei holiday would be 10 days, 9 nights. My lodging has been booked in the Shilin district. However, because I'm really busy, and I haven't done much research on places to visit in Taipei, I was wondering if anyone has suggestion on interesting places to visit around Taiwan. If it's not in Taipei itself, a day trip suggestion perhaps?

When the time comes, after all the back-logged posts, I'll do a post on the whole booking, prices and lodgings of my holiday!

Please leave a comment to tell me your suggestions on places to visit in Taiwan!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on