Just a tiny hair treat

November 08, 2012



Managed a these at a steal on Qoo10. Not promoting for any website or what, because sadly I'm not paid. Even though I'd gladly promote websites and stuff if I'm paid. I digress. I'm here to share with you one of my favourite hair oils that I use. These two bottles were on sale at 22.90 for both, which is about 11 bucks for each bottle.

I recently just busted $15.90 to get a bottle of this from Watson. Indeed you get it on the spot, but it's about 5 bucks more expensive! And yes, buying 2 bottles at once, I saved 8 bucks. Damn auntie right... But when I wanted to get it for my best friend the next day, the sales was over and it costed roughly $15.90 again (including shipping fee all those).

More about this product.

It comes in capsules, which is easy to open and portable. You can just take 2 capsules out from the bottle when you're in a rush and later apply them when you're in the lift or something.

A detailed write up about each colour of capsules from Qoo10:


Ellips Smooth & Shiny, For Normal Hair (Yellow
Protect hair from harmful ultraviolet rays, moisturize and nourish hair.
Contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A and E.
Ellips Hair Vitality, For Brittle and Coarse Hair (Orange)
Brittle hair should use this as it smoothen hair, with the combination of Ginseng & Honey Oil, Vitamin A, C, E and Pro Vitamin B5 it nourishes the Brittle and coarse hair,
keeping it healthy and silky smooth.

Ellips Deep Hair Treatment, For Damaged, Permed or Colored Hair (Pink)
Good for damaged hair, especially for colored and permed hair.
Contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A and E.

Ellips Nutri Colour, For Long Lasting Coloured Hair (Purple)
Good for colour hair. Long term colouring will damage your hair and lead your hair to low viscosity. Sunflower oil is being mixed oleic with linoleic acid, it also inculde paruchimin acid, it can be moisturizing, keeping water retention and also have antioxidant effects to hair. Contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A and E.

Ellips Shiny Black, For Black Hair
Protect hair from harmful ultraviolet rays. Kukui oil mixed nuts and candles and essential fatty acids. Especially this oil-rich type of essential fatty acids linoleic. There is an effect to lighten up your dark hair. Contains Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A and E.

As you can see, the ones I ordered were the pink ones and the purple ones. The pink, because the ends of my hair are really dry, I've started rebonding my hair since 15, and gone through many times of dyeing and once of perming (which was what REALLY killed my hair). The pink capsule leave my hair moisturised and tame for the whole day. The plus point about this product, it smells really good. 

I've yet to try the purple one, because I find it a waste to open both. And I haven't had my hair coloured since April. 

Rating for product: 10/10
Price: 8/10 (Depends where you get it, 50 capsules a bottle)

Best hair oil ever! It's not really expensive so try it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on