Awfully (YUMMY) Chocolate

December 16, 2012


Awfully Chocolate desserts after Tea/Late lunch. 

White Chocolate Creme Brulee Tart

Sweetness level: 100% (to me, 暴表 already)
Taste: 10/10

I'd compare this only to those creme brûlée that I've tasted before. And normally, creme brûlées have caramelised glazed topping that sticks onto your teeth when you bite into them. However, this creme brûlée from awfully chocolate is not like that at all. It melt in your mouth nicely, and doesn't stick to your teeth. An open secret but, they have vanilla pods at the bottom!! And for being such a mountain tortoise, I didn't know that vanilla pods were expensive, so appreciate it in your dessert.

 Salted Butterscotch Brownie with 2 scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream

And this awesome textured brownie. It's chewy which makes it really addictive to munch on. And coupled with the chocolate ice cream, perfect combo. It's like my boyfriend and I (shamelessly promoting self)

Sweetness level: 90% 
Taste: 10/10

You probably can't compare milk chocolate with white chocolate because white chocolate is obviously WAYYYY sweeter than milk chocolate. This ice cream brownie however is one of the best brownies I've ever had. Then again, I'm not someone who is a fan of cakes and brownies. I admit that I have sweet tooth, however, not THAT much of a sweet tooth after ageing has taken place. 

So if you can not already tell, everything sold in awfully chocolate is chocolate flavoured. So if you're a great fan of chocolates, you MUST try awfully chocolate! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on