Out with the old, In with the new.

January 11, 2013

Even though it's already 2013, but it seems mandatory to have a new year post. It's always nice to sum up the year in a whole, a good way to leave a final mark for that chapter.

2012 was good to me, even though some months were tougher to get by, but eventually though will and much encouragement and companion from friends, I got by fine. The year got by really quickly, and pretty uneventful till the end of the year. Yes, I live the typical mundane lifestyle of a Singaporean young adult (I don't categorize myself under teenager cause I think I've outgrown that), how sad. I haven't had much emotional roller coaster because I'm proud to say, I have a stable relationship (and I love my boyfriend so much). Ignore my sappiness, spending too much time watching sappy korean and taiwan dramas has caused me to be like that.

To the sadness that washed upon my family in the 2012, more happiness would arrive in the coming year.

After all that long ranting.. I have no idea what I've learnt in the past year, except to be strong because it keeps the other party strong (when he's not in town and on course for long). And also, the true meaning of death because finally it gave me a slap in the face, and being strong matters.

So here's to 2012 -

January

USS for the first time with boyfriend! 
First karaoke session with boyfriend's family for CNY.
Last legion 团拜


February

Photoshoot session for assignment.

March

Meeting up a friend after a long time.

After group presentation
Good friend's 21st birthday.


April

2nd Genting trip with boyfriend!




May

Diploma graduation show 2012

Conservation internship with best friend

June

BKK with boyfriend!



July


NDP Preview with best friend (in the whole wide world)
Boyfriend's 1st phase book out


August

2nd phase book out, departure to Thailand
NDP fireworks gazing with good friends

Zoo trip with the girls

Good friend's 21st birthday
Best friend's birthday celebration

Trip back to Kuching for a week
Clique dinner! 

September

Grandma's funeral



Boyfriend's return from Thailand!


November

Good friend's surprise celebration!

December

Boyfriend sister's bridal fitting
The wedding day!



Take that 2012!?!??!?
HIT ME with 2013! 


 P.s : More photographs on Instagram, follow me for more recent updates! @madalineee




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

A post shared by Madeline Chin (@madalineee) on